20 Reasons Why You Have To Travel In Your Twenties
1. Your young body can handle just about anything you throw at it.
2. You will look better in all those travel selfies.
3. The experiences you have with friends from hostels you’ll remember for the rest of your life.
4. You can eat more and get away with it.
5. You can drink more and get away with it.
6. You have little to hold you down.
7. You can learn about a new place, explore it’s ideas about life, and learn from the locals.
8. You can make friends more easily in your twenties, with interesting people from all around the World.
9. You can party in Las Vegas, Ibiza or Miami and not feel a single ounce of regret.
10. And…. You won’t require a gallon of coffee to get up and go the next morning.
11. Some mountains, hikes, and cliff dives are no longer doable when you’re 40.
12. You can still live out of a backpack.
13. Your body will still let you sleep in cheap beds & the noise at the hostels won’t bother you… as much.
14. The World is getting flatter and international business is more common amongst careers later in life. Those who travel,will have an advantage in the job hunt!
15. Some places in the World just simply won’t be there to visit later on in life…
16. You most likely don’t have a pet, spouse, or mortgage payment… When else will you have that kind of freedom?
17. Plus, you can get your fix of hooking up with hot foreigners.
18. You could even ignite an entirely new lifelong passion.
19. Learning about new sports and hobbies may strike a spark in a new activity you never previously pursued. Like Photography!
20. We are never guaranteed old age, so what’re you waiting for?!
Schedule some time off… Photographer – Trevor Morrow (source)
Get on that Plane…
And Go See the World. :)